PLAYLIST NO. 4

Sunday, March 22, 2015


Such a lovely vibe, great for Spring.

Song I turn on when I’m falling apart and feeling insecure in this huge world of perfection. It’s so sad we always have a felling we need to change to be loved but this song reminds us all of what it’s really important.


Such a motivational song to keep you going! Stop waiting for a sign-this is a sign !

When I hear this song it reminds me of days when I drink my smoothie on the balcony, enjoying in the sun and watching birds going from one tree to another.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Cool post different to what I'm use to seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dainté! I'm so happy that you liked my DIY key-box! :) I'll show you more easy DIY ideas soon! ;)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    thx for stoping by my page
    i like that pink quote at the top...and Nickleback ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, you've made me want to go and listen to mumford and sons now! and i've not heard the kooks' naive in ages either, i love it when you're reminded of songs that you used to listen to! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore la chanson de republic records !

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, I love the music you listen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post!!!!
    Hope you're having a great day!!!!
    Stop my and see my latest post :-)
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Thank you for sharing this to us and have an amazing Friday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely Sunday!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool musics !!

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete