CREAM CHEESE FROSTING/GLAZURA IZ KREMNEGA SIRAFriday, January 02, 2015
I’ve never tried frosting before, not making it nor eating it. I always thought it’s something close to whipped cream so I wasn’t it to it all. After I saw how many delicious recipes requires frosting, I thought I should at least try to make it and see where it goes and whether I like it. So I did and I have to admit I became obsessed with it. This is so delicious I can’t even tell. Usually I don’t take whisk and lick it but this time was different ! this is so good. Immediately I called my sister to try it and she even took a spoon to eat it. Now I understand all those movie scenes where they eat whole bowl of frosting.
- 8oz cream cheese ( I used Philadelphia )
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and use hand mixer to beat until smooth
- slowly add the butter tablespoon by tablespoon, and continue beating until well blended
- add powdered sugar and vanilla. Blend to combine
- lick the whisk because it’s delicious !
- 230 g kremnega sira ( jaz sem uporabila znamke Philadelphia )
- 115 g masla
- 200 g sladkorja v prahu
- 1 čajna žlička vanilijevega ekstrakta
- v posodo za mešanje damo kremni sir in ga z mešalnikom mešamo dokler ne nastane gladka zmes
- med mešanjem počasi s pomočjo žlice dodajamo maslo
- dodamo sladkor in vanilijo ter nadaljujemo z mešanjem dokler so ppopolnoma ne poveže
- poližemo metlice !