WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE/BELA VROČA ČOKOLADASunday, December 14, 2014
Yesterday was a National Cocoa Day (13th December) so I thought why not to make myself a hot chocolate. I tried to create something new and different so I came up with an idea of a white hot chocolate. This recipe is super easy and anyone can make it. The drink won’t come out extremely thick because I wanted to create something easy to drink and not something to eat. If you want to create a real hot chocolate just keep adding more of the chocolate while cooking it until you get to the point that you like.
Winter season is so magical exactly because of drinking hot beverages and cuddling under blanket while watching Christmas movies. My mom makes absolutely the best hot chocolate and she makes it in a huge bowl and then the whole family keeps drinking it through the night. I have to ask her to share her recipe with me. Anyway my week was completely crazy and my anxiety issues came on the surface all over again but luckily now I’m feeling much better by knowing a new week is coming. On Wednesday I had my 20th birthday and there was a lot of stuff happening that day but more about my birthday and about all of the gifts I received, in one of my upcoming blog posts.
- stir together milk, chocolate and vanilla in small saucepan
- cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer (do not let it come to a boil)
- remove from heat and serve immediately
- on top put whipped cream or marshmallows
- skupaj zmešamo mleko, čokolado in vanilijevo aromo v manjši posodici
- kuhamo na srednjem ognju in občasno mešaj dokler se čokolada ne razstopi. Tekočina ne sme zavreti
- odstranimo iz ognja in takoj postrežemo
- na vrh lahko dodamo stepeno smeteno ali penaste bonbone