5 GIRLS MOVIE NIGHT IDEASThursday, September 19, 2013
1. MEAN GIRLS: We all watched this probably over hundred of times, so why not to watch it again all together and laugh to the queen bee and laugh together to the massive change that happened in the past few years to our Africa girl/Lindsey Lohan. Did you know that this movie was written by a super hilarious girl Tina Fey ? Well babe, now you do ;)
2. 13 GOING ON 30: I still remember having this movie on vhs tape and watching it all over and over again with my friend. Back then it was one of my favorite films probably because of the scenes of Jen G. (main character) having this amazing closet !
3. ONE DAY: If you want a good cry then you have to watch this one ! Its a movie based on best-selling novel by a famous writer David Nicholls. This is my favorite movie of all time mostly because it shows how true love is strong but still this is not one of those typical romantic movies, so expect a huge surprise and a twist on the end.
4. EAT, PRAY, LOVE: If you are looking for a little inspiration in your life this is the right movie for you. It will help you to start to look on the things from the different angle. This movie will bring all different kind of emotions from you and make you do new crazy stuff. It is a bit long (133min) but that's even better when you hang out with your dolls ! Yep!
5. BREAKFAST AT TIFANNY'S: Talking about must-watch kind of movies ? My dear, this is the one ! That's the kind of movie that every single girls should watch. It includes great story with even better fashion style and amazing jewelry pieces from where else than Tiffany's.