1. MEAN GIRLS: We all watched this probably over hundred of times, so why not to watch it again all together and laugh to the queen bee and laugh together to the massive change that happened in the past few years to our Africa girl/Lindsey Lohan. Did you know that this movie was written by a super hilarious girl Tina Fey ? Well babe, now you do ;)
2. 13 GOING ON 30: I still remember having this movie on vhs tape and watching it all over and over again with my friend. Back then it was one of my favorite films probably because of the scenes of Jen G. (main character) having this amazing closet !
3. ONE DAY: If you want a good cry then you have to watch this one ! Its a movie based on best-selling novel by a famous writer David Nicholls. This is my favorite movie of all time mostly because it shows how true love is strong but still this is not one of those typical romantic movies, so expect a huge surprise and a twist on the end.
4. EAT, PRAY, LOVE: If you are looking for a little inspiration in your life this is the right movie for you. It will help you to start to look on the things from the different angle. This movie will bring all different kind of emotions from you and make you do new crazy stuff. It is a bit long (133min) but that's even better when you hang out with your dolls ! Yep!
5. BREAKFAST AT TIFANNY'S: Talking about must-watch kind of movies ? My dear, this is the one ! That's the kind of movie that every single girls should watch. It includes great story with even better fashion style and amazing jewelry pieces from where else than Tiffany's.
Yesterday a lovely little girl contacted me and very nicely asked me for help. She asked me to help her find this stunning little black dress from the photo below.
I found two the exact the same dresses but one is a bit cheaper than the other but I posted both in case shipping costs fits you better with the other one.
You can find this one at Luulla for 29.99$
You can find this dress at SammyDress for 15.60$
Yesterday was the first time I was actually wearing high heels out !! OMG ! Can you believe it ? Blogger with huge love for fashion and has never wore heels before ? Yep that’s me. I had absolutely no issues with walking and staying in them for whole night. Now I'm officially a huge fan of heels ! I have a feeling like I was born to walk in heels (LOL) but I just found out that at my age of 19. Well to be honest the reason why I’m this late with heels is probably my mom. She is one of those moms that keeps telling you that you don’t need heels and that you are going to break your legs because you don’t know how to walk. My response to that was always the same: >>I am not able to know how to walk in heels if I don’t have any !!<< And when I told her that, her reaction was: …. IGNOR ! Yep she ignored me, because she knew I was right. When someone is constantly telling you that you are too clumsy and stuff like that, you just start to believe them and start to thinking that you really don’t want to look like a dressed up duck walking around. One day I said to myself: >>It’s over ! I’m buying myself some heels and I’m gonna learn to walk in this shit !<< And I did. I bought myself first pair of heels. Classical piece: suede black pumps. Everyone was telling me to start with lower heel but my cute little brain have this philosophy: I should start with really high heels and if I learn on those, I won’t have problems with wearing something else with smaller heel.
Now I just can’t wait to buy myself a new pair ! yay !
John Lewis flats/Stradivarius knitted cardigan with diamonds on the shoulders/H&M striped tank top with lace/Revlon lipstick/ManuelaS earrings/H&M hot pink skinny jeans with the zipper on the back
My whole outfit was way too light and white so I decided to add a bit of color in to it with hot pink skinny jeans and red lipstick.
I you want to bring mediterranean style to your home you can do that just by adding simple pieces in the right colors to your rooms. Decoration is the key of how to bring some special style to your home.
First thing is a proper invitation on a date and not just saying: ''maybe when I get some time we could go for a drink.'' . We girls are falling for this old romantic style kind of shit so why not to send a girl a letter. Yea, I know if you're a guy you are thinking that this is weird and so stupid but listen to me if you want that girl to go out with you. But please boy, don't make it look creepy if you shouldn't know her address. You don't want to scare her off because she is going to think you are some sort of a stalker. You can send her a letter only if you know her for a longer time or she has given you her address. Now you are probably thinking what you should write inside. Well here comes the simple part. You can just write down something simple like: ''Would you like to go on a date with me ?''. She will be so wowed by the fact you sent her a letter, so she won't care if in there is not some special poem also written in it.