SHOES INSPIRATION

Tuesday, April 03, 2012











You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Oh, so many beautiful pairs of shoes! I fell in love with so many of them, haha :)

    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! so gorgeous! ive been eyeing the brown and black ones from ZARA for the longest time!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice selection :-)

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these shoes, especially the first one with its lovely pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i certainly got inspired! oh, i adore shoes! love your pick!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are great, I love them all! Thank you for visiting my blog and your comment! I´m following you now and it would be so great if you follow back!
    xx Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. une rdeče s srčki zmagajo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. Yeah I want all of these!
    xx, Micol

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that third pair and those zara's have been in my shopping cart for too long! Must snatch them up! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    PS Don't forget to enter my easy *GIVEAWAY* for a $30 e-gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg the first ones are absolutely insane!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindos colores y modelos.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovvvveeeee them all but those Casadei are killing me!:X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love , love the first pair and the pink wedges !!
    Following you hon - i don't understand why it didn't work in the first place :<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection, love the blue ones most ! ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! what a very inspiring blog you got darling.
    btw,can we follow each other?
    Let me know if u want.
    Thanks<3
    -Mitch,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want to fashion bug introduced a new fashion celebrity fashion world and that is provide me many easy ways of the fashion, will you want to hipster clothing know these easy way??

    ReplyDelete