HAIR TUTORIALS OF SWEET SUMMER UPDOS - I.Monday, July 18, 2011
The Messy Bun:
1. Gather your hair in a semi-loose ponytail in the place you would like the bun on your head.
2. With one hand gripping the base of the ponytail firmly, use the other hand to twist the ponytail until it starts to wrap around itself.3. Continue to twist slightly as you wrap the ponytail into a bun.
4. Once wrapped completely, you can take a hair tie and wrap around the base of the bun making sure the tip of the ponytail is secure. You can also secure the bun by sticking bobby pins in and around the base of the bun.
Bohemian French Twist:1. Loosely gather your hair in a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
2. Very loosely twist your hair out (away from your head), then up.
3. Then loosely tuck your hair into itself and secure with a bobby pin.