BAGS OF FUN OR BAG LADY ?Tuesday, July 05, 2011
I'm pretty much obsessed with bags, and whenever I'm feeling depressed I go on internet and buy one. But I'm not a shamed of being obsessed with handbags, I just don’t admit it, when someone ask me If I am And is better to be bagholic than alcoholic
That is why I retype some of advices I want to share with you about bags from book The lazy goddess by Hannah Sandling.
- When buying a handbag it’s really important that you try it on in front of a mirror to see whether it suits you. If you are Kylie Minogue tiny, then an oversized bag is just going to make you look like you’re wearing suitcase around you.
- Make sure you see what a summer bag feels like. A scratchy fabric or a basket weave may irritate your skin when you’re wearing your lovely summer dress.
- when you’re not using your handbags, stuff them with old tops or towels so that they keep their shape.
- Your everyday bag should have pockets on the outside and inside for your purse, iPod, lipgloss and mobile. If not, you'll be forever digging round in it and will ruin your freshly painted nails.
- When buying a tote bag, it’s really important that you see how it looks when full. Try dropping your own bag into it, or your wallet and bottle of water and you should then get an idea of whether it will work for you.
- If you’re bag is leather, then clean it with leather cleaner once every three months. Wash plastic with a damp sponge that has washing-up liquid on it. And don’t forget to vacuum your bag once a weak. If you look after your bag like this, it will last a good few more seasons.
I hope some of this advices might help you
NOW GO AND BUY SOME HANDBAG!